How to change the text size in your widget
If you want to change the text size in your widget, you can do it by clicking on the "Format"-button inside your Widget editor.
Follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to Publish inside the Triggerbee app. Create a new widget or edit an existing one.
2. In the first step, go to the content editor.
As you can see, both the headline and the example paragraph text is the same size.
4. Highlight the text you want to change the size of, and then click on Formats.
5. Choose Font size, and pick a size.
6. You're done! As you can see in the preview, the text has change to the size you picked.