What Personal Data do Triggerbee Collect
Triggerbees web tracker records the behaviour that a visitor has on your website.
The only Personal Data that Triggerbee automatically records is the IP number of the visitor of the website where Triggerbee is installed.
Note: After march 25 2018 Triggerbee will only record IP addresses for the purpose of determine the geolocation of the visitor and the netblock owner organisation (company name). It will not be stored in your People Database.
If you choose to you can send additional personal data to your Triggerbee account and Triggerbee will store this for you in your account.
Example methods of sending personal data to your Triggerbee account:
- Activating the module “Listen to webforms on the webpage”:
Triggerbee has a module for automatically listen to webforms on your webpage and collect default contact properties such as email and telephone. The module must be activated on your account to be in operation.
The module will attempt to collect these fields: e-mail, name, telephone, company/organization, job title.
The collected properties are stored in your Triggerbee account and only available to you and are not shared with anyone.
You can turn off this behaviour in your account under "Settings > Tracking code"
- Using scripting on your webpage to send form data and other Personal Data
- Collecting Personal Data using Widgets and Lead Forms in Triggerbee.
- By importing data using the Triggerbees web application
- By activating integration "Apps":
- Exampel: An integration App can collect personal data from third party software using their APIs. Typically from email marketing software and CRM.