Deleting Contacts and Personal Data
Removal of Personal Data
When you cancel your account with us all personal data that belongs to your account can be deleted. This is not immediately done since some customers might change their mind, or have only temporarily paused the service due to payment problems etc.
If you want all data in your account to be immediately removed you need to send a written request to our Support staff through our Helpdesk.
Aggregated data from your account, where all personal data have been removed, such as overall metrics handled by our servers (number of page views, number of form submissions etc.) will remain.
Deleting a single Contact
If you want to remove a specific contact you can delete the contact in your Triggerbee account.
- Navigate to the people and import view.
- Find the contact you want to delete
- Click on the three dots and select delete in the drop-down menu that appears.
Deleting multiple Contacts
- Navigate to Manage Contacts under Settings.
- Enter the email addresses of the contacts you want to delete. It is important that you enter one address per line.
- Press Delete and then Yes.