Send converted visitors to a list in Mailchimp
When a visitor converts in one of your widgets or fills out a form on your website, you can send them straight to an email list in Mailchimp.
Here are the instructions:
2. Click on Create Trigger
3. In the top left drop-down menu below "When a visit has...", choose Goals under Session like in the image below.
4. In the second drop-down menu, choose Equals
5. In the text field to the right, select the Widget or Goal that the visitor should complete
6. Go to the right section, click on the drop-down menu and choose Mailchimp: Add email to list
7. In the drop-down that appears, click and choose the list you want to send your converted visitor to
8. Click on Save and you're done!