Intro to Consent
- Collect and store consent from your contacts
- Populate your sales support- and email marketing tool with consent on your contacts
Note: Triggerbee Consent is only activated for our customers within the EU. Please contact us if you want to learn more.
How does it work?
Triggerbee Consent consists of two parts.
Every time a new visitor (new cookie) visits your website, you have to inform them that tracking of cookies is taking place and that if they proceed to use the website, they accept this. This is done through a small notice that you publish on your website.
Consent is the action of when the user actively allows you to store their contact information and to continue to communicate with them on-site, or through other channels. Consent is collected on your website through Triggerbee Widgets, or from your existing forms when the user submits a form. Triggerbee will store the consent in our database together with all the data we have on the contact, along with populating your sales support tool as well as your email marketing tool. This will allow you to communicate with your contacts in compliance with the GDPR law. If the contact would like to export or delete the data we have on them, that is easily done.
- Gave Consent: Meaning the contact submitted a form where they consented to the policy, i.e. allowed you to store their information and contact them.
Each event has 4 properties.
- Date: The date and time when the event took place.
- Event Name: The name of the Event
- Context: The disclaimer that was connected to the Event, and/or on what specific web page it took place.