How to create a content lock widget
IMPORTANT: This article applies to our old Widget product, which will be phased out during 2020 in favor of our new and improved widget tool Onsite Campaigns. Read more, and learn about the Onsite Campaign Product here.
1. Navigate to Publish inside the Triggerbee app.
2. Choose the embedded layout
3. Choose the content lock up template
4. Customize the widget as you like, choose the email form
5. In the appearance step, fill in the name of the class of the element you want to hide. You can find the name by clicking right on the element and look in the code:
6. Enter the percentage of the area you want to hide
Example of how it looks on site: