How to work with micro conversion
A micro conversion is a small step on the path of a visitor towards your primary conversion goal (For example converting in a widget) or making a purchase. For example, you can increase your following on Instagram, Facebook or other. The micro conversion feature in widgets will check if the visitor has clicked on the shared link until the visitor has done the micro conversion, the form will not be able to be submitted of the visitor.
How to add a micro conversion in your widget:
1. Navigate to Publish in the Triggerbee app.
2. Choose any template
3. Type in your copy and mark the words or sentence you want to link
4. Click on the micro conversion symbol in the editor
5. Choose one of two alternatives: "hide form before conversion" or "show form before conversion"
6. Enter the URL you want to link and then press OK (for example the URL to Instagram account or Facebook page)
Example of how it could look: