Note: This integration requires you to have a Zapier account. If you don't have one yet, you can register an account here.
Integrate Zapier to Triggerbee
- Navigate to Apps Marketplace in Triggerbee. Open the Zapier Integration and activate it by toggling the on/off button at the bottom right.
A new field will show, with your unique API Key. Copy the Key and Press Save.
- Open the integration again, and Press "Add the Triggerbee app to your Zapier account". Accept the invite by logging in to your Zapier account.
Creating your first Zap!
- Once integrated, you will be able to set up your first Zap! In the first step, simply press Save + Continue.
Connect your Triggerbee account by entering the API Key you copied earlier from Triggerbee. Press "Yes, Continue" when done.
If you have lost the API Key, just scroll up a bit to " Integrate Zapier to Triggerbee - Step 2".
- Test the connection to Triggerbee by pressing "Test". If successful, press Save + Continue. If not successful, try entering your API Key again, make sure it does not contain any extra characters or blank spaces.
- Zapier will now scan your Triggerbee account to search for Samples. If successful, press Continue. If not, redo step 3.
Now you are done with the basic setup for Triggerbee!
Please follow Zapier instructions to set up your desired app.