Subscriber properties that Triggerbee sends to integrated email system
We support this feature for MailChimp, Rule, Compost, Bizwizard
Properties on the subscriber that Triggerbee automatically creates and update every night:
Note: For Apsis and Webpower this needs to be created manually by the user in the respective system.
- Triggerbee Goals - Completed goals, for example converted in widget or downloaded a white paper
- Triggerbee Name - The visitors name in Triggerbee
- Triggerbee Org - The company name that is tagged on the visitor
- Triggerbee ProflN1 - The biggest interest for example "Conference"
- Triggerbee ProflN2 - The second biggest interest
- Triggerbee ProflN3 - The third biggest interest
- Triggerbee ProflV1 - The biggest interest counted in percent
- Triggerbee ProflV2 - The second biggest interest counted in percent
- Triggerbee ProflV3 - The third biggest interest in percent
- Triggerbee Rating - Engagement metrics on the visitor from 1-10
- Triggerbee RatingM - Engagement metrics on the visitor monthly from 1-10