- Insights (A): The Insights section displays an overview of the performance on your website and in your Triggerbee account. Read more about Insights here
- Onsite Campaigns (B): With Onsite Campaigns, you can create popups and callouts and target them towards visitors in order to engage and convert them. Read more about Onsite Campaigns here.
- Audiences (D): BETA - Coming soon!
- Customer Profiles (E): The Customer Profiles displays only identified visits, which are called contacts. Read more about Customer Profiles and contacts here.
- Widgets (F): This is the old popup-tool that during 2020 will be replaced with Onsite Campaigns (B).
- Automations (G): Automations are actions such as data being sent to an integrated app, or en email being sent due to activities on the website. Leads emails for example. Read more about Automations here.
- Settings (H): If you are an Administrator in your account, you will have the Settings section available. This is where you will find your account settings, integrations, goals and interest profiling, etc.
- Invite User (I): If you are an Administrator in your account, you have permission to invite users to your account. Read more about inviting users here.
- Account (J): If you have access to more than one account, this is where you can switch between them.