Finding Contacts with Consent
To find all your contacts that has given (or not given) consent, you will have to create a filter in the people view. The list can then be exported or saved as a segment, which can later be used for targeting in widget campaigns.
- Click on +NEW and choose Given Consent.
- Choose what type of filter you want and press Use.
- Has given consent: contacts that has given consent to one or several policies, no matter which one.
- Has given consent for a specific policy: contacts that has given consent to a specific policy. A dropdown will appear in which you can choose the desired policy.
- Has not given any consent: contacts that has not given consent to any policy.
- The list will reload and show you all the contacts with the applied filter. A new column will appear as well, to show you what consent has been given and on what date the last consent was given.
Exporting Contacts with (or without) Consent
Once you have filtered out your contacts with or without consent, you can save the segment by clicking the disc in the upper right corner (1), or export the lists by clicking the export-button on the bottom right (2).