Setting up Consent
- Go to Consent in Triggerbee.
- Click on "Contact details" in the upper right corner.
- Enter your company's name, and your full contact information, then click on Save.
Click on Create New.
Choose the date of this policy version (todays date as standard, since you will be publishing this today)
Also set the length of how long you store data. Standard is 3 years.
Note: These are standardized templates that cover basic information about tracking, cookies and usage of personal information. It is not specifically and automatically customized to your website or your company's processes, so WE RECOMMEND you read it and customize it to fit your company.
Red square: Title. A single sentence to present what your visitors will see when they click on your notification on your website.
Blue square: Choose what text you want on each button according to:
Under Appearance, you can customize your widget to fit your brand colors and select an icon. Click on any element in the widget to change its colors.
- In the last step, you can choose if you want to show your policy as a standalone popup, or only below your forms inside your widgets.
- The Policy will now be Published on your site! The policy will also automatically be activated inside your widgets.