Edit an Automation
It is possible to edit your automation any way you want after it has been activated. If you want to do a lot of changes, or change the core of the automation (for example changing the trigger), we recommend that you create a new automation instead, in order to separate the statistics of them.
- Go to Automations.
- Click anywhere on the name of the automation you want to edit, this will open the Edit view.
- In the Edit view, all of the triggers and actions can be edited, removed or added in any way you like.
- Rename: Here you can change the name of the automation
- Change Trigger: Switch to another trigger in the automation. Choose one of the ones being shown, or browse from the More.. menu.
- Add or change Conditions: Add or change conditions to the trigger.
- Removing an action: To remove an action, simply press the trash can on the right.
- Move the action: It's possible to change the order of the actions by drag-and-drop. Press the grey area of the action and drag it to its new position.
- Add an action: Press + Add Action to add another action to the automation.
- When you are finished, press Save Automation to save your changes.