Integrating with Rule
Rule subscriber tracking and segmentation
Create leads with Rule Mailer. What subscribers and companies are spending a lot of time reading about your offers, who orders and who does not order..? The Triggerbee for Rule App brings you great profiling capabilities to your existing subscriber lists. Use it to trigger emails based on website activites, profile your subscribers in Rule to create hyper segments and become more relevant in your communication.
- Activate the Rule app inside Triggerbee.
- Fill out the API key
- Select which Lists (Tags) you want to add data to, and to execute triggers on
- In Rule Mailer: Click the checkbox "Triggerbee tracking" in your Settings page
- Send your campaign
- Follow up on subscribers inside Triggerbee and create automation using Triggerbees Automation Triggers
Triggerbee can also talk back to Rule providing additional fields on each subscriber. These fields are Interest Profiles, Lead Score and Achieved Goals. Triggerbee creates additional columns on the subscriber list for each Triggerbee Property that should the synched. The synching from Triggerbee is done every night.
Supported database fields
Triggerbee creates these columns automatically in Rule.
- Ratingm (Rating Last 30 days)
- Profln1 (Interest Profiles)
- Proflv1 (Interest Profiles value)
- Profln2 (Interest Profiles)
- Proflv2 Interest Profiles value)
- Profln3 (Interest Profiles)
- Proflv3 (Interest Profiles value)