Integrating with Symplify
Symplify subscriber tracking and segmentation
Triggerbee is the perfect OnSite Companion to Symplify. What subscribers and companies are spending a lot of time reading about your offers, who orders and who does not order...? The Triggerbee for Symplify brings you great profiling capabilities to your existing customer base. Use it to trigger emails based on website activites, profile your subscribers in Symplify to create hyper segments and become more relevant.
Note: The Symplify integration requires that you have API access in your Symplify account. Please contact your Key Account Manager there to set this up.
You will find this under Settings --> Apps --> Tracking.
- Enter "Triggerbee" as the username.
- Add a parameter like this:
- The "Overwrite" checkbox should be activated, and the Enable checkbox should be set to "No".
- Press Save
- Navigate to Apps Marketplace and activate the Symplify App.
Fill out the Authentication fields:
- The URL to the REST API server, eg. https://ibt-proxy.carmamail.com/live/rest
- Your customer ID.
- The username to your Symplify API Key
- The password to your Symplify API Key.
Important! Make sure to enter the password to your API Key, not the API token.
- Press Save.
Once successfully authenticated, open Symplify App in Triggerbee again.
A. Triggers: This is where you choose which one of your lists in Symplify that Triggerbee should integrate with, eg. populate with new subscribers.
B. Update subscriber properties: Choose what properties Triggerbee should populate and update on the subscriber in Symplify.
Note: All of the properties including the word "Consent" are not to be used unless you are using Triggerbee Consent.
C. Select which lists Triggerbee should update: Choose which of your lists in Symplify (must match at least one of the lists in step A), that Triggerbee should sync these properties with.
- Congratulations, now you are completely done with the integration and set up of Symplify!