How to target widgets based on your newsletter segments
IMPORTANT: This article applies to our old Widget product, which will be phased out during 2020 in favor of our new and improved widget tool Onsite Campaigns. Read more, and learn about the Onsite Campaign Product here.
Note: This article only applies to users of Voyado, Mailchimp and Rule.
If you are using Voyado, Mailchimp or Rule and have integrated it with Triggerbee, segment targeting will be available in widgets. This means that you can target your widget towards, or away from your current mailing lists.
Note: This feature requires that the visitor has been identified in Triggerbee.
- Navigate to Widgets and open the widget you want to edit.
- Go to the Audience Tab and select "Show widget only for a specific audience"
- Select "Known Visitors" under "Common Segment".
- A new section will appear further down. If you have more than one email marketing tool connected to Triggerbee, we will ask you to select one of them. If not, only your connected app will show.
- Finally, select whether to show or exclude the widget for a certain list.
- Save and you're done!