Onsite Campaigns: Create a campaign
Create a campaign
This article will guide you through the setup of your first campaign. If you haven't already, take a moment to learn about the Campaign Dashboard.
To make it easy for you, we have created 50+ ready-to-publish campaign templates for you to select from. If you want to narrow your selection, use the tag filter on the left side.
Note: If you want a blank widget, select the filter for "Empty"
As you may notice, apart from the goal tags, there are different layouts to select from.
- Popup: Widget will render on top of the website content, with a darker overlay behind it.
- Callout: Widget will render on top of the website content, but without an overlay.
- Panel: Widget will render with 100% width at the bottom or top of the website.
- Embedded: Widget will not render automatically. Instead, you will be given an HTML code to implement directly in your CMS to embed the widget on your site.
- Fullscreen: Widget will render with 100% width and height, and take over the full screen.
Click on any template to preview the widget and see more graphics. When you have decided, select Use this Template.
Note: You can always change layout later (except for Embedded layout):
The final step before you can start designing your widget is to select the placement of it. Each template has its own placement options depending on what, layout the template has. For instance, Panel widgets can not be placed in the center of the webpage. Select any placement to open the widget editor and start designing! Not sure of position? You can always change position later.
🎉 Let's go to the Campaign Editor Tutorial.