Integrating with Apsis One
Note: This article applies to the Apsis One application. If you are using Apsis standard, please have a look at this article instead
Integrating Apsis One to Triggerbee
- Inside Apsis One, navigate to Profile --> Settings --> API Management.
- Press Add API Key on the top right. In the prompt, give your API Key a unique name - preferably something with Triggerbee to remember what it is for.
Leave the prompt open (don't press Close)while you go to your Triggerbee account (in another tab).
Note: You will only see your Secret Key once, so make sure to copy it if you want to close the prompt before moving on.
- Inside Triggerbee, navigate to Settings --> Integrations and open the Apsis One integration.
- Activate the app by toggling the on/off button. Then, enter your ClientID and Secret key from the prompt in Apsis One. Now you can close the prompt in Apsis.
- Press save in the integration and open the integration again. Now you will see these two dropdowns. Select the Section and Keyspace you want to work with.
- Press save in the integration and open the integration again. Now you will see a dropdown for Triggers. Select your Trigger.
- Press save for the last time, and now you're done! :)