Installing Triggerbee on Wordpress
You can easy install Triggerbee on your website with our Wordpress Plugin.
Install Triggerbee with the WP plugin
- From your WordPress dashboard, click on plugins and select ”Add new”
- Search for ”Triggerbee”
- Click on ”Install” and then activate the plugin
- From your WordPress dashboard, click on ”Settings” and choose ”Triggerbee”
- Open a new tab, log in to your Triggerbee account, and find your Site-ID (ex. 123456). Copy it and go back to the WordPress tab.
- Paste your Site-ID in the text field, and click on ”Start Tracking”.
- Go grab a cup of coffee and observe as your visitors start rolling in.