Integrating with Ungapped
The integration with Ungapped will give you the possibility to track and identify subscriber visitors on your site, as well as collect new subscribers from your site to Ungapped and populate them with website behavior.
How to set up the integration
- Navigate to Apps & Integrations in Triggerbee and activate the Ungapped app.
- Enter your username and password from Ungapped and Save.
- Once successfully authenticated, open Ungapped App in Triggerbee again. A.Triggers: This is where you choose which one of your lists in MailChimp that Triggerbee should integrate with, eg. populate with new subscribers.
B. Update subscriber properties: Choose what properties Triggerbee should populate and update on the subscriber in Mailchimp. We recommend that you "Select all" if you don't have any preferences.
C. Select which lists Triggerbee should update: Choose which of your lists in MailChimp (must match at least one of the lists in step A), that Triggerbee should sync these properties with. We recommend that you "Select all" if you don't have any preferences.
- Save your Settings. Now the integration is ready to go! Make sure to also follow the steps in "Track subscribers coming from newsletters" below.
Track subscribers coming from newsletters
In order to track the subscribers that click the links in your newsletters, you need to make sure to always activate the Google Analytics tracking in your campaigns in Ungapped. This is done in the Settings field in Ungapped.
Send converted visitors to Ungapped
Once Triggerbee has helped you identify and convert your visitors, you might want to add them to your email subscriber list. This is done through Triggerbee Automations.
- Start by creating and designing your Campaign with a form. Complete the setup with naming, triggers, and audience. But don't publish the campaign yet.
- Then, navigate to Automations in the left menu and create a new one. Add your campaign as the triggering event on the left in the Automation
- On the right, add Ungapped actions to "Add email to list" and select the list you want to send your subscriber to.
- If you are collecting more data in your form, or wish to update any other fields on your subscriber, you can also add the action "Update field on subscriber". Select what field in Ungapped you want to update, and with what Triggerbee data.
- This is what your final automation should look like:
- When you're done with all your actions, press Save. In the automation overview, activate the automation. Then you are ready to publish your campaign!
Trigger automation in Ungapped
The Triggerbee - Ungapped integration also allows you to trigger emails from Ungapped directly via Triggerbee events. This is done through Triggerbee Automations
- Navigate to Automations and open the automation you want to edit or create a new one.
- If you create a new automation, select your triggering event on the left-hand side, eg. when a visitor completes a purchase or logs in.
- Add another Action, and select "Send the visitor an email". In the dropdown, select the email template you want to send.
- Save your automation and you're done