Integrating with Zapier
The Triggerbee integration to Zapier allows you to connect with 5000+ apps outside the Triggerbee native integrations. Triggerbee will send data to Zapier, and Zapier will take it from there. This is how you set up the integration!
How to set up the integration
- Navigate to Triggerbee Apps & Integrations, and activate the Zapier app.
- Click the invitation link to Zapier and accept the invite. If you don't already have an account in Zapier, you must create one. It's free!
- Follow the instructions in Zapier to complete the integration. If needed, grab the API Key from Triggerbee.
How to create a Zap
- Start by creating a new Zap in Zapier. Select Triggerbee as your triggering app, together with the Triggebee event and the account you want to use.
- Give your Zap a name and test it out to make sure the integration is in place. Then continue to step 2 - Action.
- Select the app you want something to happen in, eg. Slack, Gmail or your CRM.
- Follow the steps to complete the setup of your selected app. If you wish to add data from Triggerbee to your Zap, this is done via det dropdown provided.
- As you final step in Zapier, publish your Zap.
- Then, navigate to Automations in Triggerbee.
- Create a new automation and select your triggering event on the left.
- As your action, add the Zap you just created. Save and publish the automation! Now it will start "zapping" as soon as a visitor fulfills your triggering event.
What data does Zapier collect
Once you have integrated Zapier to your Triggerbee account, you will be able to trigger Zaps from Triggerbee with all visitor data and send it to your Zapier-connected systems. Here's a list of what data Zapier collects from Triggerbee zaps, eg. what properties can be sent to your other integrated systems.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Number of labels
- Name of labels
- Number of Goals
- Name of Goals