When you are done with the design of the widget, it's time to set up the settings for the campaign, i.e select when, where, and to whom the widget will display.
Name and Tags
Select a suitable name for your Campaign. The name can be adjusted later if you change your mind. You can also add Tags to your Campaign, for filtering in the campaign dashboard.
Here's where you select who will see your campaign. Select from your current Audiences, or create a new one. Read more about Audiences here.
Variants are used to split your audience within the same campaign. For example, create a variant of your widget and translate it into another language. Then target the different variants on browser language, to personalize your webpage one step further. You can also use variants to compare audiences. When adding a variant, a copy of your widget will be created. Click on the graphics of the widget to open the editor and make your adjustments.
You can create an A/B test from your campaign by clicking this button. Read more about how to create and work with A/B tests
Enter paths of your webpage to hide or show your campaign on. If you want to show your widget everywhere on your webpage, leave this setting empty. The paths can be combined with wildcards to cover more sections.
- /products/computers: Will display widget on www.yourwebpage.com/products/computers only.
/products/*: Will display widget on every page starting with /products/, eg. /products/screens, /products/phones etc.
Select one or more triggers to decide when during the session the campaign will show. If you select more than one, the first trigger fulfilled will apply.
- After X pageviews: Will display campaign after a certain number of pageviews.
- After X seconds: Will display campaign after a certain number of seconds.
- On Scroll: Will display campaign on a certain percentage of scroll down.
- Inactive for X seconds: Will display campaign when the user has been inactive for a certain number of seconds.
- Instantly: Will display campaign instantly.
- Exit Intent: Will display campaign when the user is about to leave the site, ie. moving the mouse towards the URL-field, pressing back on phone, etc.
Prepare your campaigns and set their start- and end dates. If you want to publish and unpublish the campaign manually, just leave this setting inactive. Use day- and time settings to narrow your campaign even more. Maybe you just want to show your campaign on Tuesday lunch breaks?
The repetition settings will always be set to default values, but feel free to change them depending on the purpose of your campaign.
🎉 Now you're ready to go live!