Triggerbee offers a range of Integrations that together bring you a great online marketing experience. By integrating one or several apps you will unlock more functionality in Triggerbee, as well as connect Triggerbee to your Marketing Stack.
- You will find the Integrations feature under Apps and Integration in the top-right menu in Triggerbee.
- Inside the Integrations, you will have Connected Apps and Available Apps. Press the App you want to activate and follow the instructions provided.
- If the app is activated, but not configured properly - it will say "Not configured" or "Not authenticated"
- Once an App is up and running, you can always go back here to reconfigure or turn on/off apps.
- Track Campaigns Segment visitors based on what marketing campaigns they come from. On each subscriber, you can see their profile history and see what campaigns they have visited from
- Track subscriber actions onsite You can follow each individual subscriber as they land onsite. See all their actions, did they spend time with your content, viewed a particular product, or completed a purchase? Once the session has been associated with the email address all future visits from that visitor will be identified as the subscriber. And not only future visits but also past visits. This works with cookies so if the visitor removed their cookie the association is gone.
- Opt-in subscribers Opt-in your subscriber from the Forms you have created directly to your subscriber list.
- Profile subscriber list Have Triggerbee automatically updates the subscriber list with data collected onsite. Data can be Interest Profiling, achieved goals, and first/last visit on site. Set this up when you activate and configure the integration app. Select which subscriber list you want to add data to and select the values/columns you want.
- Trigger EmailsUsing Automation Triggers you can let actions that happen onsite trigger emails. The recipient can either be the visitor or your own sales/marketing staff.
- Add to Nurturing Track / Initiate Drip Campaigns Using Automation Triggers you can modify properties on the subscriber (merge vars, demographic fields) which can be used to control email tracks inside the email service. Most email distribution providers typically allow a drip campaign to be initiated upon Opt-in also. Example: A visitor signs up for a webinar. This action sets a goal in Triggerbee. Upon goal completion, there is an Automation Trigger that adds the subscriber to the email list “Webinar signups”. The email platform is then configured to send a drip campaign of three emails, one every week, to all new subscribers.
Automatic update of visitor data
Note: We support this feature for Rule, Voyado, MailChimp and Emarsys. For all other apps, this needs to be created manually by the user in each system.
Properties on the subscriber that Triggerbee automatically creates and updates every time an identified visitor visits the website.
- Triggerbee Goals - Completed goals, for example, submitted a form, completed a campaign or visited a certain page
- Triggerbee Name - The visitor's name in Triggerbee
- First Seen - Date and time when the visitor visited the webpage the first time
- Last Seen - Date and time of when the visitor last was on the webpage
- Triggerbee ProflN1 - Name of biggest interest for example "Shoes"
- Triggerbee ProflN2 - Name of the second biggest interest
- Triggerbee ProflN3 - Name of the third biggest interest
- Triggerbee ProflV1 - ProflN1 counted in percentage
- Triggerbee ProflV2 - ProflN2 counted in percentage
- Triggerbee ProflV3 - ProflN3 counted in percentage
What tools do you integrate with?
We offer a variety of integrations to the most common CRM, CXP, and email tools. Choose your platform below and read the guide on how to set it up.
Can't find your platform in the list? Check out our Zapier integration that allows you to bridge Triggerbee to almost any other tool.